2. Adding Custom Head Code to Your Help Center
Verify or authorize external services by adding code to the < head > section of your Help Center. Adding head code allows you to use services such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, or Bing Webmaster with your Help Center.
To add custom head code:
- In the Wix Answers app, go to Settings > Support Channels > Help Center.
Adding custom code to one language does not affect other languages. You must add custom code to each language individually.
- Click the Advanced tab at the top.
- Scroll down to the Custom Code section.
- Click Edit next to Add custom head code.
- Select the relevant language.
- Paste your custom code.
- Click Save.